Primary and Post Primary Filtration
Eliquo Hydrok have the UK distribution for the Mecana Pile Cloth Filter Media within their portfolio of Wastewater Treatment Processes.
The Pile Cloth Media Primary Filtration cloth media filtration system is designed as an economical and efficient solution for the treatment of primary wastewater and wet weather applications. This system utilises a disk configuration and the exclusive OptiFiber PF-14® pile cloth filtration media to effectively filter high solids waste streams without the use of chemicals. This technology is ideal for primary wastewater treatment as a primary filter, as an alternative to a conventional primary treatment; or it can also be used as a post primary filter in series after a conventional primary treatment, due to its proven removal efficiencies and high quality effluent, even under varying influent conditions.
The Primary Filtration system is designed to handle a wide range of flows in a fraction of space compared to conventional primary clarifiers. The system’s high solids removal in comparison to conventional treatment provides more energy and operational savings within the wastewater treatment plant due to reduced loads to the secondary process and the increase of organic solids for anaerobic digestion, producing more energy. Pile Cloth Media Primary Filtration contributes to the positive energy balance of WwTP’s.
- Primary Filtration
- Post Primary Filtration
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO)
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)
- High Solids Applications (Municipal and Industrial)
- Vertically oriented cloth media disks reduce required footprint
- Each disk is lightweight, with removable segments for ease of maintenance
- Effective backwash system that fluidises cloth fibers to release stored solids
- Specifically designed floatable and solids removal zones
- Available in several configurations
- Reduced energy costs in the secondary process due to a reduction in organic loading
- Can be configured for dual use application for tertiary and wet weather operation
- Simple start-up with unattended operation for remote locations
- More organic solids for increased gas production in anaerobic digesters for primary applications
A Solution for Primary and Post Primary Treatment, and Wet Weather Applications