Combi Flow Control Regulators
With increasing demands upon the control of flows within water systems the modern mechanical flow control regulators are now required to provide increasingly accurate and reliable operation.
The maintenance of such units from ground level is becoming a standard requirement along with the ability to retrofit into existing manholes. The HydroSlide Combi flow regulator is a proven cost effective technique for regulating flows from as little as 8 l/s. The Combi regulator is designed with automatic blockage release, operating within either the dry or wet side of the control chamber.
- Sewer flow control
- Surface water flow control within SuDS systems
- Controlled discharge of storm retention tanks
- Flow control into sewage treatment works
- Prevention of downstream flooding
- Utilisation of the upstream storage volumes within the sewer network
- Available within the Micro Drainage software