High Efficiency Package Biological Wastewater Treatment Plant
The ELIQUO HYDROK Hybrid Submerged Aerated Filter (HY-SAF) offers a power efficient, robust, small footprint biological wastewater treatment solution individually designed to achieve the final effluent consent standard required.
HY-SAF package treatment works are suitable for treating municipal wastewater for 100-3,000 PE (Population Equivalent) and industrial effluents - offering a complete turnkey package. With no moving parts in the main tank, the HY-SAF is simple to operate and low in maintenance. In order to minimise power costs, we incorporate control software linked to a highly efficient motor control centre, this ensures effective and accurate blower/air control delivery whilst maintaining the most efficient treatment process conditions.
- Permanent wastewater treatment plants
- Mobile emergency response treatment units
- Temporary treatment during planned maintenance
- To supplement biologically overloaded works
- Green Leachate treatment
- Industrial waste treatment
- Pilot treatability studies
- Unlike conventional SAF units, no media clogging or sludge retention
- No retained dead weight after draining down of cells
- Reduced power consumption compared to conventional SAF units
- Above or below ground installation
- Robust performance
- Simple in operation
- No moving parts in main tank
- Low maintenance
- Rapid installation
- High performance - Ultra low COD / BOD and total N removal options
- Hire units available
- Can be designed and provided with a complete control centre package
Package treatment works suitable for treating municipal wastewater and industrial effluents.