ARE YOU AN ENTHUSIASTIC, FORWARD-THINKING ENGINEER LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY?
Do you want to turn your passion for protecting the environment into a rewarding career?
Would you like to apply your skills in a role where you have scope to make a real impact?
At ELIQUO HYDROK, we’re proud to be at the forefront of innovation when it comes to utilising waste water management and treatment technologies to protect our rivers and seas from pollution. We design, manufacture, engineer and install environmentally considerate, cost effective and practical solutions for water and sewerage companies across the U.K. and Europe.
We’re passionate about our people, offering a range of benefits to our valued employees, including flexible and hybrid working to give you a better work life balance and a Medicash health care plan to support your physical and mental well-being.
And this is an exciting time to join us! There is an urgent and growing need for our ground-breaking products within the water industry and we are expanding our teams right across the business to ensure we can deliver excellence at pace.
We are currently recruiting at all levels, including apprenticeships and graduate roles, for our offices in Cornwall and Wolverhampton.
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team based in Indian Queens (Cornwall). Joining us on a full-time, permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary of £26k - £32k per annum dependent on skills and experience.
As a Project Engineer, you will be at the forefront of the Projects Team, working closely with Project Managers on a range of exciting and innovative schemes. Our aim is for every project to be delivered on time, in scope and in budget, whilst maintaining excellent standards of health and safety. Each day will be different, as you liaise with clients, the factory and our installations department to make sure everything runs smoothly throughout the lifecycle of a project. As such, your engineering skills will be immensely valuable, ensuring we provide accurate technical information to clients and partners as well as spotting and resolving problems proactively.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Project Manager in the delivery of projects on time, in scope and in budget
- Reviewing and checking technical designs, specifications and reports to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Working closely with clients to understand their requirements and explore the project scope in detail to ensure that the project runs smoothly and meets their expectations
- Creating and maintaining project records, including contractual and technical documentation
- Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to ensure technical information is supplied and received and understood as required
- Coordinating engineering activities to ensure project milestones are achieved
- Visiting sites across the U.K. and Europe as required
Who we are looking for
- A candidate with an engineering qualification or equivalent engineering experience who is keen to apply their skills in an environmentally-conscious business
- An enthusiastic and positive individual who can work on their own initiative
- A forward thinker with the ability to spot and proactively resolve issues and challenges before they arise
- A person who has a drive for continuous improvement and innovation
- A strong communicator who is able to negotiate with diplomacy and collaborate with a variety of internal and external teams
- A candidate who is calm under pressure and able to work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple projects at varying stages of the project life-cycle
- An individual with a full UK driving license
What we can offer you
Working for ELIQUO HYDROK isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to really kickstart your engineering career. As well as a range of excellent benefits listed below, we’ll support you in your ongoing development, providing great training and qualifications to help you reach your full potential.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working options
- Family friendly policies
- Medicash Health Plan
- Company Pension
- On-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Events
Don’t meet every requirement? Don’t be put off! Skills and experience are important but we are keen to find candidates with the right character and attitude above all else. We know that studies show some people are less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every specification. At ELIQUO HYDROK we are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams that recognise the value that breadth of experience can bring. So if you like the sound of this role, send us your application. You might be just the person we are looking for.
Please send your application to Emma-Leigh Stubbins, Head of Project Management at send email, with the reference PE01/23, by the closing date of Monday 11th September. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.