Self-regulating storm tank flushing
- The Eliquo Hydrok CWF Storm Flush storm tank cleansing system, also referred to as the Hydrok 'Flushing Bell', provides a cost effective solution for the removal of sedimentation by the use of automatic, self-regulated flushing technology.
- The CWF Storm Flush system is a highly effective non-powered cleaning system for all storm water retention tanks, rectangular or round, utilising the sewage storm water for the flushing process thus requiring no additional fresh water.
The CWF Storm Flush is a simple method for sediment removal. Storm water is held in reserve in the storage reservoir, filled during the tank filling process. At the end of a storm event and after the system has emptied, the retained flushing water is released via the vacuum break within the flushing vessel. This creates a RFP (Roughing, Fine and Polishing) staged flushing regime which mixes and carries the sediment from the base of the tank to the receiving sump.
The Eliquo Hydrok CWF Storm Flush - Patent applied for: GB1020686.0
- Cleans ecologically, without external power, without external water supply and without controls
- Flushes even after partial fillings
- Fully self priming and flushing operation
- Suitable for new tank and existing tank retrofit
- Suitable for both open and below ground installations
- No moving parts
- Intrinsically safe
- Any shape tank
- Utilises storm water for the flushing process
- Retains total volume of storm tank
- Final flush polishing stage utilizes settled storm water
- Synchronised flushing of multi-unit installations within larger tanks
CWF Storm Flush
Self-regulated non-powered sewer tank flushing technology