Self-regulating storm tank flushing
- The Eliquo Hydrok CWF Storm Flush storm tank cleansing system, also referred to as the Hydrok 'Flushing Bell', provides a cost effective solution for the removal of sedimentation by the use of automatic, self-regulated flushing technology.
- The CWF Storm Flush system is a highly effective non-powered cleaning system for all storm water retention tanks utilising the sewage storm water for the flushing process thus requiring no additional fresh water.
The CWF Storm Flush is a simple method for sediment removal. Storm water is held in reserve in the storage reservoir, filled during the tank filling process. At the end of a storm event and after the system has emptied, the retained flushing water is released via the vacuum break within the flushing vessel. This creates a RFP (Roughing, Fine and Polishing) staged flushing regime which mixes and carries the sediment from the base of the tank to the receiving sump.
The Eliquo Hydrok CWF Storm Flush - Patent applied for: GB1020686.0
- Cleans ecologically, without external power, without external water supply and without controls
- Flushes even after partial fillings
- Fully self priming and flushing operation
- Suitable for new tank and existing tank retrofit
- Suitable for both open and below ground installations
- No moving parts
- Intrinsically safe
- Any shape tank
- Utilises storm water for the flushing process
- Retains total volume of storm tank
- Final flush polishing stage utilizes settled storm water
- Synchronised flushing of multi-unit installations within larger tanks